File a police report
Police Report Information
The online police report form is under construction and not available at this time. To report a crime, please call the non-emergency number at (918) 596-5600 to request an officer to come to your location in the city of Catoosa to file a report.
Coming Soon: Online Police Report
This system will soon allow you to submit a police report. This system will not be a substitute for calling 911. Your report may not be reviewed for up to 3-5 business days. When it is reviewed you will receive an email with a copy of the report attached.
This system is NOT for:
• Emergencies or in-progress crimes
• Criminal activity requiring immediate action
• Anonymous reports of criminal activity
• Collisions occurring on Interstate highways e.g., I-244, I-44, etc.
• Crimes occurring outside the corporate City Limits of Catoosa
** Stolen Vehicles, Missing Person/Runaway reports will not be accepted on this form**
** Call 918-596-5600 and have an officer sent to your location**